Land Art Collag-N
Regular price $33.99
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and cartilage.
- Helps in the formation of conjunctive tissue.
- Relieves pain from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Reduces morning stiffness.
- Increases range of movement.
- Reduces the pain associated with the use of the affected articulations.
- Reduction of swelling and sensitivity.
- Improves gripping ability.
- Increases the density and the lubricating effect of synovial liquid.
Collagen is a protein known as “structural”, which is to say that they make up the organism by giving it structure. It is a sort of “glue” for tissue. It is also the most abundant protein in the body. Collagen is essential to the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of tissue.
Land Art advantages:
Contain some vitamin C: Ascorbic acid contributes to collagen biosynthesis. It catalyses proline and lysine hydroxylation in hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, normal collagen constituants.
Hydrolyzed: complex proteins are separated, rendering bio-available amino acids for superior assimilation.
Pleasant taste developed by their expert aromatician.